ORIGINAL MARNIE JOY ERICKSON ART RETURN POLICY
It is my dearest hope that you love your new artwork and that it brings JOY to you, your home and all who enter it. If, for any reason you are not delighted I want to work with you to ensure you have a positive experience. Below are some guidelines to ensure satisfaction.
From the time you receive your original artwork, you have 10 days to decide whether to keep the work or to return the artwork in its original condition for a refund.
If for any reason you do decide to return the artwork, I will require it to be shipped out by you within 3 days after letting me know that the work will be returned. So, if you receive artwork you’ve purchased from myself - Marnie Joy Erickson - and are not fully satisfied, you have:
- Ten days to contact me letting me know you intend to return the artwork.
- Three days from the day you contact me with your intent to return the artwork to send out the return shipment. IMPORTANT: Please, do not ship the artwork before contacting me.
- If you do not notify me of your decision to return the work within 10 days of receiving it or you do not ship the work within 3 days of notifying me, you will NOT be eligible for a refund. (Exceptions could apply. Please contact me for a look at your specific instance.)
HOW TO RETURN AN ORIGINAL UNDAMAGED MARNIE JOY ERICKSON ARTWORK
1. Within 10 days of receiving the artwork, please message me through the site between the hours of 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM MDT Monday through Saturday. Look to the bottom right hand corner of any page of the site for the Messenger icon. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to give me your order information and the reason for wanting to return the work.
2. Please repack the art using the original packaging materials you received. If you’ve already disposed of the original packaging, you will be responsible for purchasing packaging materials to send the artwork back safely. If you have any questions around how to package the artwork safely, please contact me.
3. You can then email email@example.com to complete the return process.
Once the piece safely reaches me, I will process your return and the amount paid will be refunded through the original source of payment in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original order (minus shipping costs and international customs fees, if any) within 7-10 business days of your return.
WHAT TO DO IF THE ARTWORK ARRIVES DAMAGED
1. Within 3 days of your merchandise delivery date, please message me through the site between the hours of 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM MDT Monday through Saturday. Look to the bottom right hand corner of any page of the site for the Messenger icon. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to give me your order information.
2. Make sure to save the original packaging!
3. Take photos of the damaged artwork and packaging. Please email these photos to email@example.com.
4. I will be in touch to determine a solution!
Thank you for trusting me with your business.